Interested in enrolling? Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Cassie, Owner/ Director at (208) 667-0677 and schedule a tour
- Ask about available openings in your child’s age group
- Stop by and pick up the forms
- Complete and return forms to center along with one time $50 registration fee to hold your child’s spot
- Speak to your case worker (for ICCP families)
- See our current full time rates below: (please call center for part time and drop in rates)
|Age||1 Day per Week||2 Days per Week||3 Days per Week||4 Days per Week||5 Days per Week|
|Infants (6 weeks – 13 months)||$175||$275||$375||$475||$575|
|Waddlers (14 months – 23 months)||$155||$255||$355||$455||$555|
|Toddlers 2’s and 3’s (Not Potty Trained)||$145||$245||$345||$445||$545|
|Preschool (3-5yrs Potty Trained)||$125||$225||$325||$425||$525|
We transport to Borah Elementary School and Bryan Elementary School
**Must Enroll to Transport to Both Before and After School, NO EXCEPTIONS **
|2 Days per Week||$100|
|3 Days per Week||$150|
|4 Days per Week||$200|
|5 Days per Week||$250|
Bright Horizons Early Learning Center does accept ICCP. There is $50 non refundable enrollment fee due at the time of enrollment along with the first month’s tuition (Tuition is Prorated If Starting in the middle of a month). Tuition is due the fifth of every month after that and late fees incur after the 10th of the month.
We provide a healthy breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
For Infants please provide: diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers, diaper rash cream, extra clothes and formula or breast milk.
For 1’s & 2’s Not Potty Trained, please provide: diapers and wipes, diaper rash cream, special sippy cups (if needed or preferred), extra clothes and their special blanket/pillow for naptime.
For 3-5yr olds Potty Trained please provide: Extra clothes, water bottle and their special blanket/pillow for naptime.